[dropcap]F[/dropcap]ood Canopy is a breath of fresh air among the ubiquitous eateries of Singapore. With a focus on eco-friendly practices and healthy, delicious food, we operate a chain of food courts that serve a wide variety of mouth-watering local food at great prices. We are also licensed to operate Halal stalls.
Food Canopy offers a range of dining services and concepts that work hand-in-hand with our food court business and bring greater choice to the local F&B industry. Have a sip of nostalgia at the Canopy Coffee Club, take a well-deserved break in the Black & White Rooms, and savour the authentic flavours of Teochew cuisine with Chef Chew at DiWei Teochew Restaurant.
At Food Canopy, we believe that everyone has a part to play in sustaining our environment. Some of the environmentally friendly measures implemented throughout our outlets include:
- Biodegradable packaging materials
- Observing Earth Hour
- Encourage dining in to reduce the use of packaging material
- Installation of specialised machines that break down food waste and convert them into greywater, which is then disposed of through the sewage system and reduces landfill waste
An emphasis on:
- Eco-friendly operations with the use of water thimbles, biodegradable packaging and electrical appliances with high energy conservation rating of 4 ticks
- Offering and promoting Healthier Choice items for the health benefits of our patrons
- Certification: We are awarded with the Eco F&B certification, Biz Safe 2 Certification and also completed the Healthy Eating in Schools Programme.
- Promoting a gracious society with our Tray Return Programme
View our outlet locations.