It is less than one month till Chinese New Year, here is one of the healthy yet delicious dishes to be on your table during your family reunion dinner.
- 500g of diced chicken breast pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 30g of minced garlic
- 10g of sliced fresh ginger
- 60g of water chestnuts
- 100g of cashews
- 2 tbsps. of olive oil
- 1.5 tbsps of sesame oil
- 3 tbsps of honey
- 3 tbsps of corn starch
- 30g of light soy sauce
- 30g of rice wine vinegar
- 100g of water
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce into a bowl and mix well.
- Heat your olive oil in a frying pan, cook chicken breasts for about 5 minutes or till almost well-cooked. Set aside the chicken breast.
- Add all the bell peppers into the frying pan and sauté for 3 minutes and then add the garlic and ginger and fry for another minute.
- Add the sauce and cook until thicken and add the chicken breasts back into the frying pan.
- Add water chestnuts and cashews into the pan and stir-fried it for 3 minutes. Food is ready to be served!