Treat yourself with this nourishing dish that combines succulent fish in sweet rice vermicelli soup!
•200 g brown rice bee hoon, soaked and drained
• 200 g toman fillet, sliced and blanched
• 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
• 5 g ginger, sliced
• 2 spring onions, sliced
• 5 tsp concentrated chicken stock
• 6 tbsp low-fat evaporated milk
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp corn oil
• 1-litre hot water
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat corn oil in a wok.
2. Stir-fry sliced ginger till fragrant.
3. Pour in hot water.
4. Add in concentrated chicken stock and boil for 2 minutes.
5. Add bee hoon, toman fillet slices, tomato wedges, spring onion, sesame oil and low-fat evaporated milk. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.