Food Canopy was established in 2011. Back then, we started primarily with providing canteen and food court services in the Institutions of Higher Learnings (IHL). We pioneered many innovative initiatives and had a successful run in these institutions. In 2017, we ventured into providing these services to the office building community. Thereafter, we slowly expanded and started operating a chain of canteens, food courts, coffee shops, and food kiosks that serve a wide range of healthy and delicious dishes at affordable prices.
Our existing brands are as follows:
At Food Canopy, we believe that as long as each of us do our part, we can take small steps in reducing waste and sustaining our environment. We have implemented some environmentally-friendly measures implemented throughout our outlets which include:
- No plastic straws by default
- Usage of biodegradable takeaway packaging materials
- Use of water thimbles, energy-saving lightings and electrical appliances with high energy conservation rating of 4 ticks
- Observing Earth Hour
- Installation of machines that break down food waste and convert them into greywater, which is then disposed of through the sewage system and reduces landfill waste
We are proud to announce that we are also awarded with the following certifications:
- Eco F&B certification
- Biz Safe Certification
- Part of the Healthy Meals in Schools Programme
Also, to show our commitment towards encouraging healthier eating, we are a partner of Health Promotion Board (HPB)’s Healthier Dining Programme and Healthy Meals in Schools Programme.